Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photo Challenge: Selfie

Hey! It's time for the Simplicity Photo Challenge! The theme this week is Self-Portrait. Do it any way you like, by yourself, with your kids or pets. It can be a quick snapshot or a carefully posed and edited image. Just please be sure to link back to my blog! The Challenge is open today & Wednesday. So post your pics ASAP! Also, don't forget to register for my Photography Class! It's only $20 for a whole month of photograpy classes through the month of July. It should be FUN!

5 comments:

LeAnna said...

This is a great picture of you!! Love your shirt, too. Very cute!

Melanie said...

I'm new to participating in your photo challenge. Hope you don't mind I just jumped right in!

Melanie
(SLReflexions)

The Paper Mama said...

Yay! Thanks for letting me know! I'll work on it tonight!

Corinne said...

Love love love your shirt! :) Gorgeous self portrait.

Jess said...

Do I get a prize for linking up at almost the last possible second!? ;) Satellite internet makes me want to rip my hair out.

I changed my mind and posted my thing separately anyway, just including a link. You are a gracious woman, Faith. I'm glad to have "met" you.