Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Photo Challenge: Rest

Sorry this is so late! I'd scheduled the post for early this morning but I guess there was a glitch. Thanks so much to Mandy for being the guest judge for last week's photography challenge! The winner is Rambling and Photos by Ashley Sisk with an honorable mention going to mother★lode for a super-cute photo. This week's theme is
rest
 I'd love to see something like a corner of your home that is restful, or a photo of you with your feet up resting, or a restful place where you go to be alone. But I'm also really looking forward to all of your photos of sleeping babies and snoozing pets. I'll post some of my favorites from the past few years tomorrow. Until then I look forward to seeing yout photos! ♥ The Linky will only be open untill Wednesday 6/16 11:59pm EST ♥ Your post must link back to my blog or your link will be deleted. ♥ Please Link up with the url that links directly to your blog post
Example of a correct submission:   http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/06/photo- challenge.html Now here is an example of an incorrect submission:   http://faith-simplicity.blogspot.com Thanks for doing this. It makes my life so much easier. :)
Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a FREE month of photography classes!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I love that picture!! It's so nice when they're not in your hair... just for a moment :) And you have proof!

The Paper Mama said...

Great winning photo! AND, love your restful photo!