Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Photo Challenge: Guest Judge!


Have you noticed how horribly behind I've been on posting the Photography Challenge?! Don't hate me! Weekends are too crazy these days!!
This has prompted me to make a change in my photography challenge. Starting next week instead of being a week-long challenge it will be just a two-day challenge. Tuesday & Wednesday are the only days the Linky will be open! I LOVE doing these challenges, hopefully this will work out okay for y'all.

Now, to announce the winner! Mandy hers was the best shot by a mile! Her "prize" this week is to be the guest judge for this week's photography challenge! So link up with your brightest and best photo and have fun!

♥ There is not a theme for this week's challenge.
♥ This Linky will be open until 6/13 11:59pm.
♥ Please remember when you link up to use the blog post url
♥ Please link back to my blog in your blog post!

7 comments:

Southern Reflections said...

What is the theme?

. said...

Yeah Mandy! I totally agree, her picture was perfection!

Rebekah said...

Thanks for the congratulations!

The Mommy said...

If I understand correctly, the theme is to link up your best shot?

It's a beautiful life! said...

Yay!! I'm excited to see everyone's photos!!! Faith, you will have to let me know when you need me to choose by! :-)
-mandychiappini@gmail.com

The Paper Mama said...

Many always has lovely photos. :)

beingzaraandzidan said...

hey i have joined in too
plz do viist