Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my sleeping babies

There is nothing better than a sleeping baby. I do love them so. As I was going through some of my archives for yesterday's post I couldn't help but post a few of my favorites from years gone by.

Beth
Emma

Katie-Abigail (look at all that HAIR!!)

Josiah
Josiah (again)

Emma with Daniel

Katie-Abigail (from last year)

Josiah - just the other day

I'm loving all of your "restful" photos for my photo challenge! Keep 'em coming!
Linking up today with: Alicia, Red Lotus Mama, Wordless Wednesday, Live and Love... Out Loud, A Lot of Loves

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Precious! Love sleeping baby pictures!

alicia said...

Precious, nothing better than sleeping babies. Happy WW! Thanks for linkin up!

Maureen said...

Awww how adorable they are! Gotta love those sleeping little angels :D

Rebekah said...

Bless - soo cute!

Corinne said...

There is nothing better than a sleeping baby :) Such sweet pictures!!

Olivia said...

Wow! Love sleeping pics! Do you know that song by Sarah Groves? "There's nothing in this world that's quite as sweet, as a tiny baby fast asleep..."

GlowinGirl said...

Love every. single. one. :)