Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, June 11, 2010

I heart FRIDAY

This week I'm linking up with her blog:
Favorite%2BThings%2BFridaybig%2Bbutton.jpg

So here is my song of the week - so loving this one! Unfortunatly the embed feature is disabled for the album version on YouTube (download it here)
Here is a live radio version:

Apple iTunes

I can not say how much I love SimplyBloomPhotography their work is breathtaking! Every time I visit their blog I get lost in the beauty of their work.


The Girl Creative
I stumbled across this totally awesome blog today she's got a beautiful blog full of simple craft ideas and a wonderful list of crafty-link-ups.

I found this how to modify a summer dress post - it's golden.

Okay, so we would all like to reduce and reuse as much as we can. Well this girl has an AMAZING post turning dryer lint and old t-shirts into something amazing! Hop on over to see her awesome creation.

This is SUCH a cute mother/daughter clothing store! You can request a free catalog here


WOW these are totally AMAZING!

Learn about becoming a Certified Professional Photographer

I have been thinking about re-doing the look of my blog. I'm kind of bored with how it looks, plus it needs a bit of cleaning out and organizing.

I came across this super-cool website called ScrapMatters you can buy (for just a couple bucks) some customizable images which you can install on your blog. If you do any kind of digi-scraping then this is completely irrisistable! It's not the kind of look for my blog, but it is totally adorable and really gets the creative juices working for how to revamp your blog's look! How did you get your blog's look?

Okay here's one more song for ya! Love Never Fails


Frame your photos at Imagekind

3 comments:

alicia said...

Love this idea. Thanks for the new tune and the scrapmatters link. But your blog looks great. Happy Friday!

Jessica Hills said...

I love this post! i am featuring this on favorite things friday next week, stop by if you would like a featured button!

mother★lode said...

I LOVE this song!! Along with Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman, and I have the music all planned for my daughter's wedding... she's four! HA!! First college/career though, I keep telling her =)