Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Saturday, June 12, 2010

a great day

I haven't even looked at the Creativity Boot Camp blog today, so I don't know if I'm falling behind or now, but you know today it doesn't really matter - we spent all morning cleaning the house, which is stressful but so nice once it's done. Then Grammy came and the kids have been really well behaved, which is unusual, so I am filled with gratitude.
We went to the pool and for the first time I really felt comfortable at the pool. Usually I get pretty stressed when we go to the pool, plus we had a couple dramatic incidemts last year so I am trying to keep my eyes on all four of the kids al of the time and trying to coak the little ones to relax their vice-like grip on my neck. But that is the wonderful thing about having a pool right at the end of the street. My kids are finally learning to swim and we all enjoy our trips more and more.
Then we came home and the kids played/fought with the new Wii that their grandma bought for them. Emma is a great bowler, just like her daddy. She regularly. Scored strikes. It looks like a lot of fun.
Daniel had a meet-up so I ended my night with a little snack size Haagen Das ice sream and some TLC on demand.
Oh yeah, it's been a nice day.

No comments: