This afternoon I'm doing a happy dance! My wonderful little sister tagged me for the Beautiful Blogger Award! This is my first award and it made me so happy!!!
10 random things about me
1. I was homeschooled K-12
2. I got married at age 17
3. I've lived in Georgia since I was 4 (before that we lived in Grand Rapids, Michigan)except for six months while Daniel & I lived in Montana
4. I was a ballet dancer until I was 14. I really appreciate the sacrifices that my parents made so that I could do this.
5. Right now we're watching BBC's "life" by the people who made planet earth. these are some of our favorite things to watch as a family.
6. When I was about 15 I wanted to live in a Jane Austen novel. I've always loved the outfits and the simple way of life.
7. I started blogging December 2005, it was called "A Homemaker's Journal" then I started writing "Everything but the Kitchen Sink" Five years of blogging (on and off), WOW.
8. I've been using my DSLR since January of 2008
9. One day I want to travel to Africa and Italy.
10. My favorite show on TV is BONES
Plus I just checked my site meter and I reached my goal of getting 500 hits this week, and it's only Thursday! sweet! Participating in the Creativity Boot Camp really increased my traffic, as well as being super-fun!