Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, May 10, 2010

Photo Challenge: What Makes Me Happy


First things first: the winner of last week's photography challenge was SO hard to pick!! I showed Daniel my top three and he picked Six Cherries on Top as the winner! My other two favorites were Five & a High Chair's submission and Paper Mama's who did such a beautiful job in her edit! Joni will recieve a $10 from the awesome online store Tiny Prints.com

This week the theme is to take an artistic camera phone photo of something that makes you happy. Inspired by The Best Camera: is the one you have with you I've been taking pictures all day using my camera phone it's been a great exercise. It is so much harder to take photos using such simple equipment.


fresh produce makes me happy! - from my G1 phone camera

What makes you happy?

Please remember to link directly to the url of your post. If you only link to your blog then your submission will be removed.
Please also remember to link back to my blog in your post.
This weeks winner will be from a camera phone. I'm especially looking for a creative angle, perspective and crop. I'm not so concerned about how fuzzy, grainy or over/under exposed it is. You have until Friday to post your pics! GIVEAWAY: The winner will get a Starbucks $10 gift card!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats to Six Cherries! There were so many beautiful entries last week- I don't envy you having to pick a winner.

Interesting challenge this week...

Yellow House said...

I love it and can't wait to start snapping away with my iPhone!

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

Such excellent photography! I really like the fresh produce picture...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog last week. I just love Andrea's blog and her Caffeinated Randomness column. I will be sure to watch for you on Friday's.

Oh yes, aren't daughter's so sweet and to the point? :)


Have a great day!!

Erin
http://homeswheremyheartis.blogspot.com

LeAnna said...

How fun! Not sure if I'll get to participate in this one. My camera phone stinketh big time. It's more of a phone and less of a camera. ;) My Hubby has an iphone though, so I might manage something. Love that picture of your fresh produce! Best way to get it. ;)

Tracy said...

Wow on the brightness with your cell phone! Great color too!

dancingmatilda said...

Looks like a great shot to me...I don't think you would know that photo was taken by a cell phone...I don't have much experience with them...will be interesting to see everyone's results....a fun challenge!