Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Photo Challenge: Nature


The winner of last week's challenge is Katy Her photo was totally awesome!!

This week's Photo Challenge Theme is:  Nature

Flowers, foliage, seeds, nuts, fruits - whatever you can get a shot of! Here's my photo for the week:


This bush is right by my A/C fan, which was running plus the sun was going down so I took probably a hundred photos and got only one good one. This was taken with my macro filter. I got another cool shot of the sunset, the macro filter was still on so it's awesomely blurry. I love it. 


Please remember to link directly to the url of your blog post. Don't forget to link back to my blog! This week you have until Saturday to post your photo. The winner of this photo challenge will receive a $10 Gift Card to Starbucks!

9 comments:

Katy said...

I'm so excited that I WON!! This is only the 2nd thing I can ever remember winning! I'm very very excited...can you tell? Thanks for hosting these challenges. I'm loving it.

McMom said...

Beautiful! Now I want a macro lens.

carissa @ lowercase letters said...

if i could take half decent pictures i'd so be entering! : )

The Mommy said...

Hi there!
I'm your new participant!
I just have to say that I love your cute button and blog layout.
Keep up the good job:)

Tracy said...

Gorgeous! I love the color and softness!

Shelle said...

lovely pinks & greens, this is a wonderful theme

(I'm having trouble leaving comments on blogger with wordpress...Here is the link to mine.)

Cheryl said...

Hi, I thought I'd posted this already. Must have been mistaken. If I did and it was taken down for some reason, please let me know.

Thanks so much.

Cheryl said...

Thanks Faith. I totally spaced it and thought that might be the problem. Glad I checked back! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Abi said...

Hey, I posted Thumnail #15- Little {yellow} Flower. Your Photo Challenge encouraged me to start a blog so I set one up last night and linked up to yours (I hope!)

http://abisnaps.blogspot.com/2010/05/photography-contest.html