Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Fingerprints


Today I'm linking up with Chelsey over at The Paper Mama - I do so love her blog! The theme for her photo challenge is "fingerprints" which is such an adorable theme, don't you think? I was looking through my archives and found dozens of cute photos I could have used - how do you ever pick?! This is a favorite of mine, from when Katie-Abigail was a baby.
I couldn't resist posting this one as well, of Josiah when he was just one week old. These are some of my favorite baby photos of him and the scrap book page is one of my favorite layouts. I customized it from a free kit on twopeas


Don't forget to enter my photography challenge as well!

4 comments:

Little Mochi said...

Oh my he is a cutie! Love the dimple, that just kills me! Thanks for sharing :)

The Paper Mama said...

Oh, very sweet! Love your blog too. :)

Kate said...

Love the picture of his feet!

Photo Freak said...

I LOVE THE NAME JOSIAH> Most beautiful name in the world!