Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, May 3, 2010

Not Me Monday!!

My mom went home. My brother in-law & sister in-law came! I am {not} totally backed up on laundry and homeschool planing. It's a gray and rainy day and it's {not} 10 am and my kids are {not} still watching tv! And I'm totally {not} drinking coffee and loving it.
This is {not}what I found a couple days ago. My little man in the tub. Fully dressed, running the water.

This is what I found this morning! My junior Chef Ramsy, reading a cookbook in his jammy shirt.

Last night I did {not} stay up writing a blog post for this week's photography challenge instead of doing my prep for homeschooling this week. Needless to say it's going to be a long night tonight!

1 comment:

Yellow House said...

Love the tub picture! Too cute!