Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Thursday - Before & After


It's Thursday - my favorite day of the week. On reason it's my favorite is that it's Pixel Perfect's Before & After blog hop! It's always SO hard to choose just one photo for this challenge. I also had a hard time finding the "before" shot to go with some of my edited photos. Here's one that I settled on. It's another older photo - I took it with my Fuji point-and-shoot and used a less complicated editing method, but it's still one of my favorites and a best seller in my Zazzle store it's of my sweet baby Josiah's toes when he was about a month old.
before

after

Thursday is also one of my favorite days of the week because it's the day that BONES comes on. Lame, I know. Totally lame. But it's my show. The one show I actually follow and never miss a week of. Plus last week Angela got married (can you believe that??!) I'm not going to say to whom she got married just in case you haven't seen it yet. So I am looking forward to tonight's episode. It should be pretty cool.

Thursday also means that we have new Library books & videos from our Library trip. This week we got a Word World DVD - really love those. It's also our park day - we meet up with some other homeschoolers in the area at the park, and after this week I am SO ready for a park day. Yesterday it took Beth until 5:30 to finish her school work, and the day before that she cut her hair. I am so ready for this week to be over.

Don't forget there's only two more days to enter my photography challenge!

17 comments:

Yellow House said...

Love the before and after! I've never watched "Bones," but I will add it to my summer "must-rent from Netflix" list! :)

Courtney said...

LOVE your edit! Aren't baby feet the sweetest?!

GlowinGirl said...

I have to go kiss my daugher's toes now.

Delicious, dreamy baby feet!

LeAnna said...

Adorable!!!

Tricia said...

sweet! luv baby toes!

cooperkelly4 said...

oh I love this! what is is about baby toes!

cooperkelly4 said...

Ok, it is me again. lol, I had a chance to come back and look at more of your blog. I love your life of pictures. Ok, I love Bones. =0) I just saw the last episode too. heehee. I just realized too that you have 4 kids. I have 4 ds9, dd6 (almost 7!), ds4, and ds3. Yay!

Donna said...

Impossible not to say "Awwwwww" when looking at this sweet edit. Picture perfect!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Joyfull said...

I too love baby toes! Great picture and a great edit!

Christy @Living Life As Mum said...

Awwww, how sweet! We're currently TTC, so these footsies made my heart sing!

Tiffany said...

What is it about baby toes? I just adore them. Great shot - your edit was really beautiful. I can picture this framed.

lovingmylife said...

What's up with all the beautiful babies this week!? This is not helping my baby itch, not one bit. :) Gorgeous photo and edit.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment. This picture is beautiful!!!

Amelia@MyTwoRedheads said...

I love sweet little baby toes!!

Okay, Angela gets married?! We have it DVR'd and haven't watched it yet!!

Heather said...

this is perfect in black and white!

Maryvel Friesen said...

So . . . cute!

The Mommy said...

Too cute for words. The un-edited picture is great too.