Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Randomness

Happy Friday and Happy long weekend to ya! Josiah started running a fever, so our plans for the long weekend have gone out the window. I'm hoping that he doesn't have pneumonia again, he has a raspy cough and has a funny voice.

Here is a photo from the last time he had it:
See the little band-aid on his finger from where the doctor drew blood? Poor little guy.

I was going to schedule this post for Saturday but then I rememberd that I wanted to link up with Andrea's Caffinated Randomness so here ya go. I've been collecting these links for y'all all week long.

I ran across the Our Mommyhood webiste the other day on it they have a short directory of memes and link-ups for every day of the week! never be without a link up ever again!


The neatest blog. Here is her main blog. beautiful!


A super-awesome blog for artists of every kind


{ credit }
I started following the maternal lense this week - I just had to share this with y'all. Click over to the post to see more AMAZING photography! Click on the "credit" and be inspired!


Emily is doing a neat daily photo challenge! Check it out.

My kids watched The Backyardigans: Robot Repairman the other day and I am sold - the music (in my opinion)is some of the best on kids TV.

Last but not least I wanted to share a game site that my girls have all been enjoying. American Girls Games None of my kids have the dolls but tthey all enjoy the games. The music is pretty and calming and the games are cute.


p.s. found this blog with neat hints on blogging
and don't forget about this week's photography challenge!!

4 comments:

Christy said...

I hope your little one starts feeling better soon!

emily said...

ah, thanks for the link love! i hope your little guy feels better soon---it's no fun to have sick ones!

Critty said...

How adorable is your little one and hope he feels better soon!

Love the photography links. Fab!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Michelle said...

Isn't it funny how when you have great plans for a long weekend, someone gets sick. Hopefully your little guy will feel better in no time.