Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Raw(e): Red


Today I'm linking up with the Sailor & Company blog photo challenge. Check out all the awesome raw photos that others are posting - it's always fun.

It's that time of year again!! It's time for popsicles on the back porch, running in sprinklers, bare feet and strawberries

This is an out-take from my photography contest and Starbucks giveaway that I'm hosting on my blog this week!
I know I'm only supposed to post one but I couldn't resist posting these two others of my kids when I was done with the photoshoot!! They started circling like little... hmmm, like little kids around a bowl of strawberries!! After a minute Josiah couldn't take it any more and took one - the other kids followed suit and in a minute my prop was just an empty bowl and some little green leaves :)

10 comments:

me said...

I love the "simplicity" of this. I have a feeling that white corner is going to get a lot of use from you!

Laura said...

yum! Looks delicious!

Laura said...

Love how they stand out so much in this picture because of the white background. They look delicious!

ms emili louann said...

gorgeous!!

Arizona Mamma said...

Love how you set this up so it has such a wonderful pop to it.

GlowinGirl said...

I like this! I love the red against the simple white. They look so good.

Hungry now!

Cat said...

great pics!

Sailor and Co said...

Delicious.

The Mommy said...

Yum! Love strawberries:)

beingzaraandzidan said...

Amazing pic.. Yummy & neat!