Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, April 26, 2010

"Not Me" Monday Late Night edition


Hi and welcome to my "not me" Monday post hosted by MckMama
I am not still up at 12am on Monday still working on homeschooling plans! oh no. not me. I did not overload my kids with schoolwork last week and then absolutley did not let them watch TV and stay in their pajamas nearly ALL DAY LONG on Saturday?
The day did get redeemed. I did buy some plants for the garden! yay! I also did a fun foam craft with the kids. Those things are the BOMB - totally awesome. Zero prep, minimal cleanup, zero residual mess to clean. yay! (you can see camera phone pics on my Facebook page)
p.s. check back tonight! I'm hosting my first ever giveaway and photography contest!

5 comments:

Kelli @ RTSM said...

We love foam crafts too! So fun and not very messy:) I bought some little seeds/planters for my boys last week, but we still haven't gotten around to planting them...I don't have a green thumb!

Lindsay said...

We have a lot in common! We have 3 girls and finally got a boy (hes 8 months old now). We're also a homeschooling family as well. Loving your pics as I've looked through your blog :)
Gimme a visit if you get a chance.
Becausehegave.blogspot.com

Blessed Mama said...

i so love the foam crafts too!! just use some glue dots & presto! no mess!!

thanks for sharing :)

JDaniel4's Mom said...

My son would love to stay in pajamas all day!

Mindy said...

I'm new here but I will definitely will be back for the contest and to visit again!