Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

i heart faces photo challenge: smiles

I'm linking up today with I Heart Faces Photography Challenge it was SO hard to choose because I have such smily kids. I wanted to go with an oldy but couldn't decide on which adorable photo of baby Josiah to post so here's one from Emma's birthday last year. It's strait out of the camera. She's such a sweeti-pie and I think this photo of her reflects that. There are lots more on my website under the "family" tab.

p.s. don't forget to enter my first ever photography challenge blog hop and enter to win a Starbucks gift card!

4 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

I love this shot!!! And her little hands are so cute

Simply You said...

Nice angle!! She looks adorable!

Sarah King said...

Aww, she is a cutie pie witha great smile! Thank you so much for the nice comment on my blog. I really enjoyed looking through your beautiful pictures and blog. ~Sarah

Jane ... said...

what a cutie petutie with her natural smile and sweet pose!

http://janeellinghaasphotography.wordpress.com