Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, March 1, 2010

Gotta beat these winter blues

Yesterday was beautiful! We enjoyed some sunny weather and it was just wonderful!! I let Katie-Abigail & Josiah play in the dirt and they enjoyed getting completely filthy!

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time. T.S. Elliot
I made this to use as my desktop wallpaper.
Today it SNOWED! I almost cried when I saw the freezing rain this morning, I know I've said it lots of times before but I love the sunshine and miss it when it's stormy. Here are some pics from the snow today:

A few minutes later Beth & Emma's bus rolled up and they were home after only an hour or two at school! So we've had a lazy day today.

I've collected a few pics and links that have brightened my day!

This dress is from RUCHE it's the cutest little shop!!

This top is from Anthropologie the white on white collection is also very beautiful

Beat the winter blues with a good laugh click here to visit Mommyologist


Pretty patterns coming to Target soon! via Making it Lovely

a very cool website with lots of ideas for occupying young children
This is such a cute idea!!LOVE this!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yep. definitely love your blog! You are such a ggod momma to let your kids roll in the dirt...I struggle with that, but am getting better. Target sells fabric?????

Faith said...

Thanks for the comment Megan! The bit about Target is for a new line of products coming out this month - dresses, pillows, dishes and such. Check out the video on the link it's very cool.