Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

craigslisting

I've been on craigslist a lot lately. I found the house we will be renting on craigslist, I made about a hundred bucks selling odds and ends of unused furniture and misc junk that was taking up space in the garage.
It is addicting, though. Once I get hooked I'm checking my email constantly, checking the craigslist site to see if any new postings in my category have shown up. (sigh) It gave me something to do while the kids were playing outside today - it's nice that the weather has improved and the kids want to play outside but it's BORING.
What have you been doing today?

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You sound just like my girlfriend! I on the other hand, haven't had any success with it so I stay clear. Haha, I would love to try and sell some stuff on there .... maybe I should try that!