Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

squidoo is so addictive!

I found out about Squidoo.com late last week. I didn't know what it was at first, I'd never heard of anything like it before. Apparently you can make some money, but that all seems very confusing to me. So far I've just been doing them for fun. It's been addictive!
I gave made several squidoo "lenses" this week. My favorite so far is this one: Bright Star the movie, which is a small collection of photos & videos of that (most awesome) movie. I watched it for the first time last night and LOVED it, but that is another post. My most personalized lens: The Dove/Bliss project which is a humerus "duel" site on which you can vote for which chocolate candy you think is best! It has 100% original photography by moi! So hop on over - please rate my lenses or leave a comment!

We found out today that we got the house that I really wanted! I am SO happy about that. I had just about given up hope that we would get it and was trying to work out how dark wooden paneled walls and poky bathrooms could be beautiful. Beth really wanted us to get this house too and so she is really happy about that too, when I told her we got the house she jumped up in the air and screamed. I love that about her.

So we'll probably move the first weekend of March which gives me precious little time to pack. It'll be an adventure for sure!

No comments: