Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, February 15, 2010

finding my joy again

Thank you for praying for me. The day has turned around a bit and I feel more at peace with our decision making process. I am such a huge fan of speaking honestly to my husband. Nicely, but with total honesty. It made such a difference in how I feel about our move. We are still waiting to hear back about one of the properties and no final decision has been made about which house we'll rent but at least I know now that whatever happens I can be okay with it.
I was able to get away for a minute, just barely. I opened my Bible to look for a verse that I had in mind but before I got there I saw this verse:

For you shall go out in joy
and be led forth in peace.
(Is 55:12)

I think that is the verse for this move, because joy and peace are what I need right now. So I'm believing God that I will be able to make this move with joy and peace, even if my faith is only tiny today.
So here is my photo of the day. I actually took it at the beginning of the week. I'd been waiting to process it but I don't think I'm going to have the time. So here it is unprocessed, for now. It looks about the way I feel right now, so it seems like the right one for today. As always you can click over to my flickr site for more.

No comments: