Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Sunday, August 2, 2009

'Twas the Night Before the first day of school

Tomorrow is Beth & Emma's first day of school. They are going into 2nd and 1st grades and are totally thrilled. I am way more disorganized tonight than I thought I'd be but I guess it'll all work out I'll just have to be up at the crack of dawn to give baths etc.
Yes, Emma is my most willing model. Check on the Flickr site for more. K-A asked me to take her picture she said she was a "statume" (aka "statue") and made a silliest pose. I'd post more here but my Flickr uploader has stopped working so I have to do them "by hand" on the Flickr site - which takes ages longer.

I bought this dress for Emma at Khols. She picked it out herself and it was a really good deal. It's SO cute! (Check more pics out on the Flickr site) Hopefully next week's pics will be better!

No comments: