Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

today's 365 - busy mama

Today has been really busy running errands. But I brought my camera with me. I'd never done that before. It wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be and I didn't destroy my camera!
Here I'm at Publix picking up a few things to get us through the week. After this the kids started pinching each other and by the time I got to the register I was on my very last nerve. I dropped the groceries off at home and headed to my yoga class :) yay!
I'm glad I took this picture. One of these days when the kids are grown I want to look back at this and say "I SURVIVED!!!"
I took a 100 Acre Woods personality profile and here is the result! No surprise there!


Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE that photo! I would never think of (or have the nerve to) taking my camera to the grocery store...that scene sounds so boring and familiar but the way you captured it makes it interesting!