Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tiara

Yay! Another photgraphy post! My wrist has been bugging me and I haven't done near the amount of post-processing work in the last month that I would like to have done and so my photos sit languishing on my computer in neat little file folders beconing to be published here. ;)
So last Saturday I was able to do an early morning photoshoot with the adorable little Tiara a five month old Yorky puppy. She is just the cutest little thing, spunky and sweet. Not terrily cooperative though. I spent most of the session getting shots like this one:
DSC_1537(1) by you.
But I was able to get a few cute shots and I thought I'd share a couple of them here!
1514 (6) by you.

1633(2) by you.

1651(1) by you.

1642 by you.
I couldn't help myself - I converted it to black and white andput a texture on this one:

DSC_1654(4T3b) by you.
As always you can see a few more pics on my Flickr page.

No comments: