Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Saturday, June 6, 2009

the silly things these kiddos say - plus pics

The other day the kids were all singing and dancing making up their own songs about what a fabulous group of sisters they were. Emma started fussing and I said "Emma you are being such a diva" so of course they all wanted to know what they were. "Emma is a diva" I said "and Katie-Abigail is a Rock Star" and Beth said "and I'm a pop sensation."


Today Emma was babbling about her birthday and she said "it's just a couple of weeks until my birthday! And then I get more junk!"



Yesterday Katie-Abigail came up to me and said "Mommy, before you and Daddy got married was he your gentleman and you were a princess?"


Oh, and today I was charged $63 for a seedless watermellon!! Getting the refund was a hassle too - the computer tried to refund me $100 for it. How weird is that? I'm just glad that I checked my reciept!

No comments: