Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Petite Ballerina Photoshoot #1

Last Thursday I had the joy of photographing the little group of ballerinas for my friend, Jamie who I danced with as a teen. She runs a mobile pre-K ballet class and birthday party business called Petite Ballerinas and was having her recital! These little girls were so excited and so very cute! It was a difficult location to shoot at but I managed to get a few really great images, for which I am very grateful. This was one of those instances where photoshop really came to the rescue! Proofing all these photographs has been enormously tedious but I'm hoping that if I put a lot of care into processing these images then the parents will buy some prints.
It was so great to see Jamie again - it's been at least four or five years since we've seen each other, though we've always managed to keep in touch. She is such a sweet woman!

No comments: