Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, May 4, 2009

a few deals of note

I have got tons of photos to upload but haven't had the time. I just wanted to sit down and quickly put a few new links on this frucaliciousness "thread". Today I went to Kroger, I was planning on going to Publix later since they are doing this buy three GM cereals get a gallon of milk free deal, plus their GM cereals are Buy One Get One Free but I ended up doing all my shopping at Kroger because their prices were better than the advertized special price of the things I was going to get at Publix. A few deals of note: buy two packages of Ballpark hot dogs and get a package of SarahLynn hot dog buns for free! Ballpark hot dogs are like 2 for $3 plus I had a $1 off coupon from last week's insert - score!
Another sweet deal is that you can print a $2 off coupon for V8 Fusion at www.tryv8.com
Other electronic coupon websites : www.upromsie.com www.shortcuts.com www.cellfire.com

No comments: