Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Thursday, March 19, 2009

today I Iove...

Today I was feeding oatmeal to my little Josiah, he is starting to communicate more and more and it thrills my heart. I can not imagine a sweeter little boy or enjoying being a stay-at-home mom more than I do now. I want to be here for these sweet little moments of normal. It's not a page for the scrapbook and I will probably only remember this moment as part of bigger, vague memory of enjoying breakfasts with the baby.
At the back of my mind there is the thought that it's not always going to be like this. I'm still working hard at studying for my GED and I've started looking into what school(s) I want to apply to and weighing the options of going for a para-pro certification or if I want to go all the way to become a licenced teacher... I'm especially looking into either going to the local technical college or enrolling in Kaplan University - which is 100% online and very appealing.
But today the kids are throwing beachballs around the Living Room, so I'm going to go join them - while I can.

P.S. today I packed a couple of PB&Jellies and we went to the Library where the kids were oh so sweet, although they did knock down a bunch of movies, oh well, at least they helped clean them up! We stopped at the park, it was just too beautiful of a day not to. I strolled the kiddos in my double stroller once around the track and then let them play on the slides. Then they ate their sandwiches in the van while I read a couple picture books to them. Is that not an awesome day?

No comments: