Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

day two accomplshed(ish)

Day two of the kids all home and I survived! I hit the gym for the first time in months and then headed over to see my sister and her kids. My kids and her kids play together really well. I took some pictures I'll post a couple tomorrow (hopefully!).
We went to O'Charley's for dinner and it was wonderful! From the super-sized booth that held our "big" family comfortablyto the hot rolls and amazingly well-cooked food. Who knew that a meal could make you so happy!
We came home, put the kids to bed and I watched American Idol while Daniel fell asleep on the couch. My faves: Michael (I know he didn't do fabulusly last night but he's still my fave) Alexis Grace (the best female last night by a mile)& Danny (a little cheezy but an awesome singer and a great guy). I also think Anoop can sing really well but he just doesn't have the whole package for me. Alright well I'm off to a photoshoot! TTFN!

No comments: