Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Friday, January 2, 2009

Today's photo of the day



Daniel bought some limes for a gin & tonic drink and when I saw it sitting on my nice (newly) cleaned countertops I knew that I wanted to photograph it for today's photo of the day. I knew I wanted to go for a minimalistic look and it was a lot harder than I thought it'd be. Finding the right light (and the right place in my house) was more difficult than I thought. I had originally wanted this to be lighter but this plate worked well too.

This photo was taken in my garage - there's great light there - and the color is boosted a little in Photoshop and I added the vintage action to this one too.

An outtake from today's photoshoot with the lime. Something about this is really appealing. Those are my feet ;-)

No comments: