Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting back to something like normal

Life is never going to be the same but today felt like the right day to start moving forward. It was good to have a week to let myself be sad, to not fight the exhaustion... but I also can't allow this grief to consume me. Daniel & I had a nice little date yesterday and today the little kids and I ran a few errands. It was really nice to get of the house.
So anyway, I took a photo for my 365 project. I so had to photoshop it but it was a fun exercise.

4/365 by you.

I kind of wish my hair would do this more often. I really like the look. It's staring to need a trim but I love it when it does this funky little upturn. I took this photo right before I washed my hair this morning.

1 comment:

Amy said...

gorgeous photo of GORGEOUS you! love the hair!!