Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my family

Let me introduce you to my family:

Meet Beth she's almost 7! I think she looks a lot like me (but with blue eyes) and has a personality like her Daddy. She is very creative & artistic but she is her daddy's little girl all the way! She likes school, and she is a really responsible little girl and a big help to me. She likes to dance, take photos, read, draw and ride her bike!

Emma is five and is 18 months younger than Beth. She is my most passive-agressive child. She is quiet at school but one-on-one she is very talkative. She reminds me a lot of my younger sister! She is very affectionate, she loves to dress like a princess and is my most picky child. She loves to dance, cuddle and play dress-up

Katie-Abigail is three and is my "mini-me" she looks like me and she acts like me. She's still quite the handful at times but generally is adoreable and a ton of fun! Josiah is the baby and so very cute! He's a happy little guy who fills our lives with joy.

And this is my husband Daniel (with Josiah a while ago). He is my number one fan and I love him dearly.

So there you have it! You can see more photos of the fam on my Flickr site a lot of my photos are only viewable if you are listed as a friend or family in my contacts so please feel free to ask me to add you as a contact (you'll need a free Flickr account) so that you can see more photos!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

They are all gorgeous! Lovely introduction, thanks for commenting on my blog. :0)