Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Thursday, July 24, 2008

wedding photographers

I've come across a couple weding/couples photographers and I thought I'd post the link here since I love their work SO much!

First of all there is the ever-adorable Lauren Clark, who I've mentioned before but her work bears repeating, her images resonate with me more than most and she is now what I hope to become, hopefully not before too long!

Now let me introduce to you to the artisitic Denise Bovee she has the trademark image of a couple in the evening sunlight - it's breathtaking.

I don't know if I've mentioned Inspired Reflections before - it's Doug & Cherie Yost, Cherie is a contact of mine on Flickr and I'm always thrilled to see her work pop up on my flickr home page.

Okay I'm off to watch Flashpoint with the hubs!

No comments: