Visit me at my new blog Sweet Violet Photography

Sunday, July 6, 2008

a little bit of creativity

These templates are SO cute!! Perfectly distressed and vintage. It's called My Lil Creations and you absolutely can not miss her other site My Lil Creations Holiday these are just adoreable. She runs her business off of her blog! Can you imagine that? Her work is great - haven't I said that three times already? Okay, moving on...

On that blog there was a link to Flash Paltte Web Design which is maybe the most afforadable and versitle flash webiste developer for photographers.

Over the weekend I also found this website it's called Blu Domain and this link is to the client list - it is an inspiration motherload! From the blog on that site I found Lauren Clark her stuff is SO cute and the content in her website is awesome - maybe the best I've seen!

No comments: